College Internal Complaints Committee
In pursuance of UGC (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal of Sexual Harassment of Women Employees and Students in Higher Education Institutions) Regulations, 2015 read with Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) of the College has been constituted in accordance with VTU regulations.
Objectives, Roles and Responsibilities of College Internal Complaints Committee
- Prevent discrimination and sexual harassment, by promoting gender amity among students and employees;
- Make recommendations to the management for changes/elaborations in the Rules to lay down procedures for the prohibition, resolution, settlement and prosecution of acts of discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Deal with cases of discrimination and sexual harassment against women, in a time bound manner, aiming at ensuring support services to the victimized and termination of the harassment.
- Recommend appropriate punitive action against the guilty party to the Management.
- Eve-teasing and Unsavory remarks
- Jokes causing or likely to cause awkwardness or embarrassment and taunts
- Gender based insults or sexist remarks
- Unwelcome sexual overtone in any manner such as obnoxious telephone calls
- Displaying pornographic or other offensive or derogatory pictures, cartoons, pamphlets or sayings
- Forcible physical touch or molestation and Physical confinement against one’s will and any other act likely to violate one’s privacy
Frequency of meeting:Once in a year and as and when necessary
Complaints related to Sexual Harassment can be registered with any member of the College Internal Complaints Committee (Mobile numbers provided below).
Committee members for 2021-22
|S.No||Name and Designation||Position in CICC||Gender||Mobile Number and E-mail id||Official Phone Number|
|1||Dr. Indira Bahaddur Assistant Professor Dept. of E & C Engg||Chairperson||Female||Mob:9731793730 E-mail:email@example.com||08172 245317|
|2||Dr. P.C. Srikanth Professor, Dept. of E & C Engg.||Faculty Member||Male||Mob: 7899064712 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org||08172 245317|
|3||Ms. Margaret R.E. Asst. Professor Dept. of CS & Engg.||Faculty Member||Female||Mob: 9448006138 E-mail: email@example.com||08172 245317|
|4||Ms. C.D. Parvathamma,Registrar||Member||Female||Mob : 9611626284 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org||08172 245093|
|5||Ms. M.N. Radhamma Helper, Dept. of Civil Engg.||Member||Female||Mob: 8970718942||08172 245317|
|6||Mrs. K T Jayashree President, Ananya Trust||Member from NGO||Female||Mob: 9632065044 E-mail:email@example.com|
|7||Mr. Chandrahas Asst. Professor, Sri. Krishna Law College Hassan||Member (Legal Advisor)||male||Mob: 9036422546|
|8||Mrs G R Sowmya (PHD)||Student Member||Female||Mob: 9110435627 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|9||Ms.Nachitha Y K (PG)||Student Member||Female||Mob: 7483090076 email@example.com|
|10||Ms.Prarthana K (UG)||Student Member||Female||Mob : 9148256572 firstname.lastname@example.org|