Grievance Redressal Committee
The functions of GRC are to:
- Receive written requests/complaints from students regarding any kind of academic grievances, deliberate and suggest appropriate remedies in genuine cases.
- Recommend for implementation, modification of grades, if any, through the proper mechanism.
- Conduct enquiry of students involved in malpractice in CIEs, deliberate and decide on the quantum of punishment.
- Click on the given link (Mcehassan Online Grievance Portal Link )to enter Online Grievance Portal
- Click on Students / Parents / Faculty Members / Non Teaching Staff as required.
- Click on New user registration
- Enter / Select the details and students shall choose the course completion date/month as 30/06.
- Click on register and you will receive the password at your registered mail ID after approval.
- Login using your registered mail ID / Mobile No. and the password.
- After successful login, lodge a grievance.
Details of Grievance Cell Members:
|S.No||Name||Designation||Contact Number||E-Mail ID|
|1||Dr. S Pradeep Principal||Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Dr. H.J.Amarendra Professor & Dean (Planning and Development)||Memberemail@example.com|
|3||Dr. Rajanna.S Professor and Dean (Examination)||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Dr Chandrika J Professor and Dean ( Academic Affairs )||Memberemail@example.com|