The Malnad Enclave for Research, Innovation, Incubation, Start-Ups and Entrepreneurship (formerly STEP) began its right course of action by empowering young minds to generate innovative ideas and empowered them with constant support, through its immense amount of efforts. It has been a golden gateway for the students of MCE to pursue their dream of becoming a self-reliant entrepreneur ever since.
ME-RIISE possesses a vision to engender graduates with their magnificent skills in the arena of innovation and technological development of products / services. It has successfully completed a multitude of events with umpteen numbers of students getting benefitted through each and every one of them for their all-round development.
ME-RIISE operates based on the following objectives:
- To foster a culture of innovative enterprise and entrepreneurship activities among youth.
- To connect institution with industry for providing various services.
- To setup own incubators and build collaborative networks with other incubators.
- To catalyze and promote development of knowledge based and innovation driven enterprises and promote employment. opportunities amongst youth (students).
- To convert innovations into successful products.
Effective working of the team has been possible with an efficient co-ordination by Dr. A. Geetha Kiran, summed with the dedicated efforts of all the student members of the cell with a constant support of the college administration and our ever encouraging principal Dr. C.V. Venkatesh and former principal Dr. K.S. Jayantha
ME-RIISE looks forward to continue on its successful venture of establishing student start-ups by incubating innovative ideas which benefit the society as a whole. It aims to improve passionate young minds and motivate them furthermore to embark on a victorious journey right from this graduation milestone of their career and professional life.
To engender industry ready graduates possessing magnificent skills in the arena of innovation and technological development of products / services.